Safety and cleaning standards at Cracowdays
- We minimise guest contact with personnel through shortened check-in and check-out process
- Social distancing measures are implemented,
- Enhanced sanitisation procedures are in place across guest touch points throughout the venue with disinfecting taking place regularly.
- Hand sanitisers are available at the primary entrances
Guest room and Housekeeping:
- Unnecessary items are removed from guest rooms
- Housekeeping is modified – a daily cleaning service is under special guest request
- Enhanced cleaning protocols are implemented in guest rooms. After check-out guest rooms are sanitised with the use of ozone generators, linens and all touch points, like faucets, door handles, light switches, thermostats, TV remotes and hangers are cleaned with chemicals aimed at killing bacteria, mites, molds, fungi, viruses and many other chemicals for example odors.
- A door hangers are placed – an extra measure of assurance to inform guests that their room is under sanitisation process and has not been accessed since being thoroughly cleaned
- To comply with local regulations, limited breakfast menu can be served to guest’s rooms and enhanced list of tasty take away stations is available
- Our employees follow strict guidelines, including frequent and stringent hand-washing protocols and wear both gloves and a mask.
- Employee workstations are cleaned and disinfected on regular basis